Friday, June 20

Monday Assignment: ♫ SONG ♪

 Stronger, by KELLY CLARKSON

Suggestion ... Please, just listen to the song for the first time. Then, replay and complete the activities below.

http://youtu.be/Xn676-fLq7I

 1: Complete the lyrics with the missing words.

1. You know the bed feels ______________
2. Sleeping here ________________
3. You know I dream in _____________
4. And do the things I _____________
5. You think you got the _____________ of me
6. You think you had the last _____________
7. Bet you think that everything good is gone
8. Think you left me _____________ down
9. Think that I'd come running back
10. Baby you don't know me, cause you're dead ___________

2: Put  Chorus 1 in the correct order.

..... (a ) Doesn't mean I'm over cause you're gone                              
..... ( b) Stand a little taller
..... (c ) What doesn't kill you makes you a fighter
..... (d ) Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
..... (e ) What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
..... (f ) Footsteps even lighter
..... (g ) What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
..... (h ) Stand a little taller
..... (i ) Just me, myself and I
..... (j ) Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
..... (k ) What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stronger.

3: Choose the correct word.

    You heard that I was starting over with someone new
a. They told you I was moving on, and ONLY/OVER you
b. You didn't think that I'd COME/GO back
c. I'd come back SWINGING/SWIMMING
   You try to break me but you'll see

4: (REPEAT CHORUS) The words in bold have been misplaced. Put them where they go.


Thanks to you I got a new beginning started
Thanks to you I'm not the broken hearted
Thanks to you I'm thing thinking 'bout me
You know in the end
The day you left was just my end 
In the finally...

(REPEAT CHORUS)

Enjoy the weekend,

Teacher Silvia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers