Thursday, July 3

TUESDAY 8th: Song - "You Got It" - R. Orbison

Hello:

Listen to the song and do the activities below.
See you in class,
Teacher S.



A)  Fill in the blanks with the
words you hear.
B) Look up the meaning of word # 4. Write down an example.

Every time I look into your 1: ____________ eyes,
I see a love that 2:__________ just
can't 3:_________.
One look from you, I 4:________away.
I pray that you are here to stay.
[CHORUS]
Anything you want, you got it.
Anything you 5:__________, you got
it.

Anything at all, you got it.
Baby! 
Every time I hold you I begin to 6:______________,
Everything about you 7:__________ me
I'm your man.
I 8: ___________ my life to be with you.
No one can do the things you do.
Anything you want, you got it.
Anything you 9:_________, you got
it.
Anything at all, you got it.
Baby!
Anything you want
Anything you 10:_________
Anything at all
I'm 11:________ to give my love to
you.
I know you feel the 12:________ I
do.
[Repeat CHORUS]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers